HNW - stumpwork

GarFairies@aol.com GarFairies at aol.com
Fri Nov 21 10:24:53 PST 1997

I would get a hold of the curator of the V & A textile department and ask
them directly.  Go to the source is my motto.

Beth-Katherine

The Judy Chicago Dinner Party Exhibition brought awareness back to the age
old question "Who was anonymous".  We all know the answer is "Anonymous Was a
Woman".  Moral: Sign your work.  Your great, greats will love it that you
did.
Giesela von Schropen

http://member.aol.com/garfairies/smocking.html