HNW - heels

SUSAN PALMER VLBB20B at prodigy.com
Fri Nov 21 16:23:29 PST 1997

I realized that the difficulty lay not in turning the heel, but
rather my understanding of the directions.  When knitting the sock I
knitted with the needle closest to me on the left rather than the
needle in the back. The directions assume that all the work is done
with the two unused needles hanging in front and that all the work is
done in the back, when I learned how to knit on 3 needles Mom taught
me to knit clockwise starting with the left needle.  Thank you for
the advice though, I appreciate it.

____
Susan P