HNW - Items for sale on eBay

LASprite@aol.com LASprite at aol.com
Mon Nov 24 16:29:43 PST 1997

Dear Margaret,

I might be interested in the Linen sheets, but am not an adept Web-browser.
   What size, color, and condition, and how much do you want for them?  (I
live in L.A., but have a Sterling account in London I could use to pay with,
so quote in either $ or L, at your option.)

Linda Abrams
P.S.  I was on Skye just two years ago this month -- Wow!