HNW - Great Googly Moogly!

Harris, Karen Karen at agent.infodata.com
Sun Nov 30 06:03:39 PST 1997

Greetings, all!

I've been doing a lot of look-sees at the "Ebay" auction site
recently and have found a doozy of an item that I thought surely
someone on one of these lists would want to bid on.

It is a sixteenth century linen lace cut and pulled work border,
Italian, voided ground.  Currently, it is at the starting price of
$50.00.  The auction closes on December 3 (at 9:50 PM Pacific).

To go directly to the auction site, go to
http://iguana.ebay2.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2512342

To see the item itself, go to
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/skinner_sisters/img0.gif

(I have no connection to this auction at all, I just thought some of
y'alls might be interested ...)

Karen