HNW - Signing off ... for now

Karen Green karen at georesearch.com
Mon Oct 6 13:14:17 PDT 1997

Well, it's been fun, folks, but I'm changing jobs at the end of this
week.  I'm still reachable by e-mail (karen at agent.infodata.com) and will
probably have e-mail at my new office, but I'm not sure I want personal
mail coming in there quite yet.

Again, if you need to reach me, please use the karen at agent.infodata.com
address.  Thanks very much, and I hope I've contributed at least in some
small way to the many interesting discussions on this list.  :)

Karen Harris
SCA:  Karen Larsdatter, Barony of Ponte Alto, Atlantia