HNW - HNW- Hardanger and Ukrainian Whitework

David & Erin Moody moody at aimnet.com
Mon Oct 6 20:51:35 PDT 1997

Hi Eowyn, I am jumping into this list for the first time.  Before I write a
lengthy reply, could you clarify your questions for me?

I read through this twice and it looks to me that you are asking two
different things:  1.  What other ethnic emnbroideries are like hardanger,
and 2.  What dates back to pre 1600 that looks like hardanger.

Erin