HNW -list

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Mon Oct 6 23:52:13 PDT 1997

Michele Bowser wrote:

> I am a new person to this mailing list and would like to know what this list is that everyone is referring to and how may I get it.
>
> Thank you for your time
> Alastair MacKeye

Well, you've successfully posted to the list and should be getting this
message twice - once through the list and once straight to your personal
account.

This list was set up for the discussion of historical needlework
techniques.  Perhaps you'd care to tell us a little about your
needlework interests.

- --Charlene