HNW - lacis

Ceridwen Attwood cattwood at linknet.kitsap.lib.wa.us
Wed Oct 8 19:53:51 PDT 1997

Need for a netting page on the WWW?  You bet!  And I'm sorry to hear that
what's in the Reader's Disgust _Complete Guide to Needlework_ doens't work
because I have that and thought it looked like it might be kind of fun to
try.  Ah, well. I'll put the books you mentioned on my list.  I've got
plenty of other projects to keep me busy.

I wouldn't dream of going to a meeting without some sort of project to
keep my hands busy.  I've done lots of embroidery that way.  My other
favorite time& place is in front of the TV.  TV's too mindless by
itself--but then, so are most meetings I've been to!

*CERIDWEN*
Ceridwen ferch Taliesin of Eglwysbach