HNW - HNW- Hardanger and Ukrainian Whitework

Mike Newell 72123.411 at compuserve.com
Wed Oct 8 20:25:31 PDT 1997

Dear Linn-
Well, hi! I was wondering when  you'd start showing up! <g> You missed
quite a bit of chat about blackwork.

Yes, I would love to see that article on hardanger. I am really really
fascinated to find that she dates it so early. I wonder if she found a
collection of pieces somewhere that other historians didn't?? I always get
excited when something new is discovered in such an old established
technique.

I'll send you my snail mail by email.

- --Kathryn
SCA: Kathryn Goodwyn