HNW - Re: lacis Re: HNW - lacis Re: HNW - lacisRe: HNW - lacis

Mike Newell 72123.411 at compuserve.com
Fri Oct 10 11:38:07 PDT 1997

Dear Linn-

Thanks for mentioning the Chicago book.  I'll add it to my list of
ILLwishes, and perhaps they can find me one.

Have you checked out the Boston Museum of Fine Arts? They own that jacket
supposedly worn by Queen Elizabeth. Janet Arnold says it's been altered,
though. They also own some pretty little sweet bags, including one that's
all silver wire and buillon, some long cushion covers, some of those
knitted Elizabethan jackets, and various other interesting items. I was
lucky enough to see them on display just once in the14 years I  lived
there.

- --Kathryn
SCA: Kathryn Goodwyn
"too many centuries.. too little time"