HNW - spinning weaving list is UP! (fwd)

Ceridwen Attwood cattwood at linknet.kitsap.lib.wa.us
Fri Oct 10 12:42:25 PDT 1997

This is a new project just starting up here in chilly An Tir...thought
some of you might be interested.

Date: Fri, 10 Oct 1997 09:59:12 -0700 (PDT)
From: Catherine Harper <tylik at eskimo.com>
To: An Tir List <steps at antir.sca.org>
Subject: spinning weaving list is UP!

Okay, the sca spinning / weaving / fibrearts whateverthehell list is now
up.

To subscribe, send mail to

spinning-list-request at eskimo.com

with the word "subscribe" in the subject line.  Currently there isn't a
handy document describing list policy and topics -- though I suspect
courtesy can carry us through until we've created one.

Please feel free to forward this message to other appropriate forums.

				Catherine

The Cathedral Steps - Kingdom of An Tir email list
To subscribe, email "majordomo at antir.sca.org" with "subscribe steps".
Digest version of the list available - subscribe to "steps-digest".
For more help, email "majordomo at antir.sca.org" with "help".