HNW - calling ahead to museums

Larry Anderson & Diane Hare foxnhare at goldrush.com
Fri Oct 10 16:33:35 PDT 1997

Triste wrote:
> At that time they
> said that I should have called ahead to make an appointment to see it and
> that they did have better embroideries from that time in their collection.
> So it might be worth calling ahead.

Many museums schedule special viewings on which-ever weekday they're
normally closed to the public. It's a call or write in advance sort of
thing.

If you figure that 90+% of the stuff is NOT on display, it can be well
worth-while to write, specifying your area of interest and when you'll
be in the region.
- --
Hibrida
Diane Hare/MS.HARE foxnhare at goldrush.com San Andreas,CA snotmyfault