HNW - Beaded Sweet bags and beading

Mike Newell 72123.411 at compuserve.com
Fri Oct 10 18:05:47 PDT 1997

Dear Laura-

You are in luck. I found those cute little acorn beaded bags so unusual
that I made a special note in my research notes! The book, housed in the
Philadelphia Main Branch (research stax, not circulating) is:

Hughes, Therle (1961) English Domestic Needlework 1660-1860

my notes said "small but nice, good plates, acorn beaded sweet bags."

Happy hunting! Glad I could help.

- --Kathryn
SCA: Kathryn Goodwyn
"too many centuries...too little time"