HNW - Re: lacis Re: HNW - lacis Re: HNW - lacisRe: HNW - lacis

David & Erin Moody moody at aimnet.com
Fri Oct 10 18:16:25 PDT 1997

Kathryn, I am confused.  I am pretty familiar with the Boston Museum's
collection, and 16thC needlework, but I am not aware of any knitted
Elizabethan articles.  Which costume piece are you referring to?  By the
way, the Boston Museum is one of the most difficult museums in the U.S. to
see non-exhibited collections.  I believe the jacket that was altered that
you are referring to is one the looks as though it was refashioned in the
late 18thC, perhaps as a "costume" for someone of that era.

Erin