HNW - Re: lacis Re: HNW - lacis Re: HNW - lacisRe: HNW - lacis

Linn Skinner skinner02 at sprynet.com
Fri Oct 10 18:36:28 PDT 1997

Tut Tut Tut

You are not helping my museum list <G>

One of my next projects is a knitted - round the home sort of Tudor jacket.
 It will go a lot more quickly than an embroidered one.....  I'll pick up
some silk to knit with when I'm in the Bradford area at Christmas...

I seem to remember seeing quite a nice article on the Boston Museum
collection...I'm going to have to have a rummage for that and make more
definite plans.  Trouble is it is a inexpensive to travel to England as to
the east coast.
Linn