HNW - Re: lacis Re: HNW - lacis Re: HNW - lacisRe: HNW - lacis

Mike Newell 72123.411 at compuserve.com
Sat Oct 11 18:55:33 PDT 1997

Dear Erin-

I did not see the Elizabethan knitted jackets personally, but some friends
of mine, who went on a study appointment there, did and told me about them.
(this was many years ago) .I believe one was green and silver. I think they
were similar to ones shown  in Janet Arnold's "Queen Elizabeth's Wardrobe
Unlocked" (which I own) or she mentioned it a letter to me (we've been
corresponding for years).

- --Kathryn