HNW - Re: Beading

Conny Fitzsimmons lifitz at wco.com
Mon Oct 13 12:01:55 PDT 1997

>Greetings,

The American Title is " A POictorial History of Embroidery.   I was lucky
enough to find a copy about 1 1/2 years ago.  The darn thing is very
expensive as everyone now wants a copy.  The book sold for $450.00  us
dollars.    The picture in the Schuette and Christensen, I dont believe is
quite as good as the Staniland picture, only because the Staniland close up
is much closer and also has one picture in color.

Plus the Staniland book is  easy to find, and only costs about $25.00.

Catherine LOrraine