HNW - Baltimore Museum of Art: Field trip, anyone?

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Wed Oct 15 09:35:36 PDT 1997

I'm repeating the old message for those who have joined the list and
would want to know which exhibit I'm talking about.

And then later wrote:

> You too are in luck:  the exhibit (along with the general V&A travelling
> exhibit which it accompanies) will be visiting museums in Boston,
> Toronto, Houston, and San Francisco before returning to London in
> October 1999.  :)

I checked with the Baltimore museum to find out when this was coming to
Houston.  The general V&A exhibit will be at the Houston Museum of Fine
Arts Oct 98 - Jan 99.  The needlework exhibit is *NOT* travelling with
it.  So if you're interested in this and in Baltimore...  *SIGH*

- --Charlene