HNW - Baltimore Museum of Art: Field trip, anyone?

XSTSNANA@aol.com XSTSNANA at aol.com
Wed Oct 15 19:00:01 PDT 1997

Erin,

I'm interested in your field trip, so yes, send me the "gory" details.

~~paula

<< Subj:	 Re: HNW - Baltimore Museum of Art:  Field trip, anyone?
 Date:	97-10-15 21:28:14 EDT
 From:	moody at aimnet.com (David & Erin Moody)
 Sender:	owner-h-needlework at Ansteorra.ORG
 Reply-to:	H-Needlework at Ansteorra.ORG
 To:	H-Needlework at Ansteorra.ORG

 I was lucky enough to be in Baltimore to see the Needlework exhibit.  If
 anyone wants the gory details of the exhibit (full descriptions of all the
 pieces) then let me know.

 Erin
 moody at aimnet.com >>