HNW - Baltimore Museum of Art

Dick Eney dickeney at access.digex.net
Wed Oct 15 20:13:13 PDT 1997

Karen Green wrote:

> Lo and behold, at the Baltimore Museum of Art, they have the following
> exhibit listed:
>
> Through FEBRUARY 15
> In Prayse of the Needle : English Needlework from the 17th-19th
> Centuries (the rest is below for anyone who missed it before)

And someone else finally clarified that the exhibit is on _now_ through
Feb 15, 1998.  So now I have to go.  But can anyone tell me, is there any
knitting on exhibit?  If there is, I'll go tomorrow! :).... <- drool
I remember what happened with the Textile Museum - the two items of most
interest to me were only there the first month or so, then were replaced
with others of slightly less interest.

=Tamar