HNW - list maint - PLS READ

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Thu Oct 16 09:32:36 PDT 1997

I will be out of town from 10/22-10/27.  The list should run OK (unless
AOL or Juno decide to be onery again).  But you know Murphy and all that
- -- most lists I've ever been on only have problems the day after the
administrator leaves for a couple of days <g>.  If anyone currently has
any issues I need to know about, please let me know before 10/20.

Thanks,
- --Charlene, list administrator
(charlene at flash.net)