HNW - Baltimore Museum of Art: Field trip, anyone?

Danine Cozzens danine at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 15 19:35:24 PDT 1997

Erin,
	Do I understand correctly, the exhibit will come to San Francisco but
not including the needlework (sigh)?  What you saw sounds like something
Sally Norton would love for the _Costumers Quarterly_; of course I want
to publicize anything local in the _Scribe_.

	Danine Cozzens
	Editor, Costumers Scribe
	Greater Bay Area Costumers Guild