HNW - pound/dollar

jweidman@invest.treas.state.mi.us jweidman at invest.treas.state.mi.us
Fri Oct 17 06:47:01 PDT 1997

"Is that a Canadian dollar, a US dollar, or an Australian dollar?

Please remember that this is an international mailing list."

Excellent catch! To other-than-US-dollar users:
Sorry! meant no slight, my screen is set to translate into US dollars!
I am more than happy to report any market and/or currency levels at any
time!
Jane Weidman who would much rather be working on my handwork than sitting
in this office!