HNW - Returned Message -- Framework Knitting

Mike Newell 72123.411 at compuserve.com
Fri Oct 17 08:25:52 PDT 1997

- ---------- Forwarded Message ----------

From:	Postmaster, DRGEN[27,400]
TO:	Mike Newell, 72123,411
DATE:	10/17/97 7:48 AM

RE:	Returned Message -- Framework Knitting

Contents:

 1 <no topic>
 2 Framework Knitting

============================= Begin Part 1 ==============================

    The attached message could not be delivered to the
    following recipients:

To: h-needlework > INTERNET:h-needlework! ansteorra.org

======================= End Part 1 / Begin Part 2 =======================
Date: 16-Oct-97 21:00 EDT
From: Mike Newell > [72123,411]
Subj: Framework Knitting

To: h-needlework > INTERNET:h-needlework! ansteorra.org

Dear Tamar-

Two days ago I got the lastest catalog from Fred Struther's Books on
Cloth. Entry #664, by Marylyn Palmer is a Shire book on Framework
Knitting, selling for $6.00. I bought my Shire books in England so I'm
not sure who (other than Alteryears) carries them in the States.

If you email Fred, maybe he can hold the book for you? Email
fsbks at mcn.org

- --Kathryn
SCA: Kathryn Goodwyn
"too many centuries...too little time"