HNW - h-needlework and beads, a plea

Gloriamarie Amalfitano gma at adnc.com
Sat Oct 18 19:40:37 PDT 1997

Beads

For those of you who are close enough, the Mingei International Musuem of
Folk Art, San Diego, CA has a magnificient bead exhibt running through
11/2.  There are beads from all over the world as well as many examples of
the many ways beads have been used.

I have no further info than that, so please don;t write wanting to knw if
it is traveling exhibit or not.  I have NO idea.  Call the musuem at
619-239-0003

A PLEA;

Please when you are responding to another lister's email, would you please
edit out the irrelevant parts?  I have no desire to be rude here, but I
really don;t need to see headers and sigs repeated.  Nor do I need to see
the entire post all over again. And I sincerely doubt that I am alone I
this.  Some of you quote messages that are buried within messages buried
within messages. Thanks for listening.

Gloriamarie  temporarily featured  at:
http://members.aol.com/OAMCLoop/turkey.html  LOL, what a concept, me on the
www...ROTFL!!

from the Land of Perpetually Perfect, Perpetually Boring Weather

"Use what talents you possess: The woods would be very silent If no birds
sang there except those that sang best"   Henry Van Dyke

mailto:gma at adnc.com