HNW - Middle Eastern Textiles

Drisana Amineh Ayieshia drisana at lsbsdi2.lightspeed.net
Sun Oct 19 07:44:08 PDT 1997

do not have my info handy but will look for it for you........you can email
me privately with more information and will look it up hugs and keep on
learning
Merry Williams aka
Drisana Amineh Ayieshia
First wife to Haji Khalid ibn Haroun al-Aqrab abu Yusef
ICQ #412273
I count not a day complete till needle thread and fabric do meet!!!
keep your needles threaded, your floss sorted and your stash growing!!