HNW - Off list & out of town

Debbie Halstead djh3a at onyx.pvcc.cc.va.us
Tue Oct 21 22:24:04 PDT 1997

My apologies to everyone getting hit multiple times with this, and to
those who don't give a damn if I'm in town or not. I will be handling the
takeover of 2 theaters from essentially, tomorrow through the end of the
month. If you need to contact me, the theater and home have contact
numbers.

Jebbie Do/Deborah

Debbie Jo Halstead, Manager	* DISCOUNT THEATER PASSES GOOD AT ANY
Regal Cinemas' Greenbrier Twin	* REGAL CINEMA AVAILABLE IN BLOCKS OF
375 Greenbrier Drive		* 100 @ $4.25 PER TICKET. DELIVERABLE
Charlotteville, Virginia 22901	* ANYWHERE. E-MAIL FOR DETAILS.