HNW - Tambour help = Book!

Su Carter scarter at widomaker.com
Thu Oct 23 15:00:56 PDT 1997

Great timing.  I just got the new Lark Books catalog and was amazed
to see a book on tambour work.  It's by Yusai Fukuyama, appropriately
enough called "Tambour Work" , priced at $25.  I'm going to check out
Amazon as soon as my book budget recovers.  As far as tambour hooks,
I'm sure Lacis has them and I've got a hunch either Snowgoose or
Beggar's Lace does as well, and they're usually more reasonably
priced.  If anyone gets/has the book, a short review would be
appreciated.

Su
Su Carter
Williamsburg, VA, USA
scarter at widomaker.com

"Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for
granted, nor to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider."
             ~ Sir Francis Bacon