HNW - Tambour help

Laura Barwick laurab at dynamite.com.au
Thu Oct 23 21:41:39 PDT 1997

> I have been wishing to learn tambour embroidery for some
>years but have been unable to find any of the special needles with the
>tiny hook at the end.
Contact your local embroidery guild or try bead shops! They often have them.

The Garden of Beadin' an online/mailorder beading place sells a 'Tambour
embroidery shuttle kit' for $20US that has handle and 3 needles.  I haven't
bought anything from them yet (and have no commercial interest) but they
have a good reputation.

The Garden of Beadin' URL is http://www.a1server.com/beadluv/