HNW - Tambour help = Book!

GarFairies@aol.com GarFairies at aol.com
Fri Oct 24 08:15:32 PDT 1997

Amazing also, I was looking in my shop's close-out  stash of goodies and
found two tambour hooks (1.00 and .60 - they are $2.25 each) and one tambour
needle, hardwood handle ($7.00) that has a nice shape to it.   The two hooks
are just like a crochet hook (the hooks) but the needle has a very intriguing
curve to the hook, making it a lot easier to catch the thread from beneath.

Beth-Katherine
Garden Fairies Trading Company