HNW - Tambour help

Mike Newell 72123.411 at compuserve.com
Fri Oct 24 08:46:27 PDT 1997

Dear Sharron-

Thanks for explaining --at some point I may decide to try it again. BTW,
there is a forum on Compuserve devoted to Fibrecrafts, and they have a name
for the kind of "get to it eventually" projects we all have around the
house: U.F.O.  = "unfinished object". This is not for items not yet
started, just the ones we start in a burst of enthusiasm, then let Real
Life (and other projects!) get in the way. <g>

- --Kathryn
SCA: Kathryn Goodwyn
"too many centuries..too little time"