HNW - Tambour help

Jafath@aol.com Jafath at aol.com
Fri Oct 24 20:01:12 PDT 1997

<<
 Greetings All:  I have a serious request for help.  I am very interested
 in Tambour embroidery.
 <snip>
 Anyway, I would like to know history of
 tambour - if anyone knows where I can find the special needles - and
 any good books relating to the subject.  Thank you -  Sine >>

Oh, such timing! The new _Piecework_ has an article on exactly this subject
(came yesterday). Includes a source list for needles, but not books:

Beggars Lace, PO box 481223, Denver, CO 80248;
The Lacemaker, 4602 Mahoning Ave NW Ste. C, Warren, OH 44483;
Lacis, 3163 Adeline St., Berkeley, CA 94703.

Another technique I really mean to look into, some day . . .

Jo Anne