HNW - Tambour help

Jennifer Riddle jmridd1 at pop.uky.edu
Thu Oct 30 06:38:40 PST 1997

At 11:01 PM 10/24/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Oh, such timing! The new _Piecework_ has an article on exactly this subject
>(came yesterday). Includes a source list for needles, but not books:

This article is also available on the web at the Piecework site.  It's a
pdf file so you need Adobe Acrobat to read it.  It's at:

	http://www.interweave.com/iwpsite/piecework/pw.html

Click on the article link in the index.

I printed it on a color ink jet.  Not bad, but not as good as the actual
magazine photos would have been.  At least it will suffice till I can get a
subscription and start ordering back issues and...

Looking longingly towards payday...

Jennifer Riddle (Wryn)
Lexington, KY / Dragon's Crossing, Midrealm
jmridd1 at pop.uky.edu