HNW - Facsimile Patternbooks

RMorrisson@aol.com RMorrisson at aol.com
Thu Oct 30 21:03:53 PST 1997

Greetings from Myfanwy!
In a message dated 10/30/1997 11:44:30 PM, 72123.411 at compuserve.com wrote:

<<I am hoping for "Flowers of the Needle" to get back into print within the
next year. Once DH and I get new computer equipment (including a scanner)
this may become feasible.

Oh I certainly hope so!  My copy sort of fell apart years ago, and as a
result I am missing one of the pages of alphabets (I think it was one of the
Dominico da Sera pages).  The Boston Public Library has a 19th c. facsimile
reprint of it, as well as a number of others, but they're all in such lousy
condition that when the books are brought out they all have slips in them
saying "do not photocopy this book"; when I asked them about whether they had
microfilm/microfiche copies instead, they said "no, go ahead and photocopy if
it's only one or two pages". (sigh)
Lady Myfanwy ferch Rhiannon
mka Ruth Morrisson
RMorrisson at aol.com