HNW - Facsimile Patternbooks

Mike Newell 72123.411 at compuserve.com
Thu Oct 30 21:44:37 PST 1997

Dear Myfanwy-

Gee, guess where I got the facsimiles to do "Flowers of the Needle"???<g>
I'm sure glad I did the copying before they started putting those little
slips of paper in there!

I keep meaning to send you private email asking where you're moving. I will
knock myself in the head to remind myself. Migel and I are probably moving
to Northwestern NJ in January/February. We'll let you know!

- --Kathryn
SCA: Kathryn Goodwyn
"too many centuries..too little time"