HNW - Drawn Thread

Nan Bradford-Reid ad-4na at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Oct 31 06:45:52 PST 1997

>If anyone else is doing drawn thread work, please speak up -- I don't want
to hog all this space again. <gg>.  Can we gabber on and on or are we
supposed to e-mail people privately?

>Maryjo Ordway
>Moscow, Russia

Maryjo--it all sounds very fascinating and an experience you'll treasure
forever.  I would love to hear more here on the list.  I am doing some
drawn-work, but am kind of inventing as I go--it's for a viking-style apron
dress in linen, and I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, but for
re-enactment, I figure they were breaking new ground, too ;^).

Nan
|N. Bradford-Reid              |"If you want to inspire confidence, |
|Air Force ROTC Detachment 825 |*give plenty of statistics*.  It    |
|The University of Texas       |does not matter that they should be |
|AD-4NA at mail.utexas.edu        |accurate, or even intelligible, so  |
|Phantom CAP SQDN 352          |long as there is enough of them."   |
|A-1 Skyraiders Association    |                  Lewis Carroll     |