HNW - Is anyone there????

Mary Temple noxcat at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 4 12:54:14 PST 1998

>Haven't seen any posts in several days, anyone there???
>

>Kassandra NickKraken
>JUST CALL ME MISTRESS BUNNY

Hi Bunny. I don't know about anyone else, but *I'm* here. The list does
seem rather quiet...

So I guess I'll pose a question...when doing Blackwork, what materials
do people use? DMC floss, silk floss, cotton weave fabric, linen, what
kind of needle, etc...? I'm thinking about starting to do some, but have
no idea what kind of needle to use, or even what kind of fabric to do it
on. (I've gotten as far as black silk floss on some type of white
fabric, but other than that...)

Lady Catriona Rowley
Bryn Gwlad, Ansteorra