HNW - silk embroidery floss

Connie Carroll Connie.Bunny at worldnet.att.net
Sun Apr 5 06:37:22 PDT 1998

Several people have discussed using silk embroidery floss on
projects.I have bought Madeira silk floss but need help  in using it.
I have been told so many ways that I'm now confused.Do I wet it
before embroidering and use only short lengths, about 6-8" I was told
by one source.

Please help as I want to do some projects with this beautiful floss.

Kassandra NickKraken
JUST CALL ME MISTRESS BUNNY