HNW - Assissi article

Debra Cobb dcobb at MAIL.MEYERNET.COM
Mon Apr 6 15:41:40 PDT 1998

- ------=_NextPart_000_00E7_01BD6172.7DCB8DA0

The West Kingdom Needleworkers Guild (SCA)  issues a newsletter 3 times =
and would be most happy to publish Kathryn's article on Assissi work in =
our June issue.  Please e-mail me at dcobb at mail.meyernet.com.  We would =
be most happy to send a copy to you.

- ------=_NextPart_000_00E7_01BD6172.7DCB8DA0

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>The West Kingdom Needleworkers Guild (SCA)&nbsp; =
issues a=20
newsletter 3 times and would be most happy to publish Kathryn's article =
on=20
Assissi work in our June issue.&nbsp; Please e-mail me at <A=20
href=3D"mailto:dcobb at mail.meyernet.com">dcobb at mail.meyernet.com</A>.&nbsp=
; We=20
would be most happy to send a copy to you.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_00E7_01BD6172.7DCB8DA0--