HNW - TI article rejected! :-(

Daniel Thompson danielt at gte.net
Mon Apr 6 16:54:57 PDT 1998

They were correct in rejecting it. If word got out that we were printing
Scholarly articles, some might think we are an educational organization or
something... ;-} Considering some of the rather strange and useless material
that has recently seen print, you may be better off not being associated
with TI.

Do not be disheartened, my Lord. Editors come and go. Perhaps you could
publish it on the web?

Respectfully,

Roger of Belden Abbey, former editor of The Page, The Crier, and The
Complete Anachronist, and once, a long time ago, Known World Chronicler