HNW - Assissi article

Robert J Welenc rjwelenc at erols.com
Tue Apr 7 10:39:41 PDT 1998

At 09:02 AM 4/7/98 +0100, you wrote:

>I'd also like to know if a non-SCA'er could subscribe.  I left the
SCA in
>about 1977 and have been too busy doing other things to rejoin.
This _CA_
>and the WKNG publications sound really interesting though.  Could
you
>please let the group know if it's possible and how?  Even a "no"
would be
>appreciated.  Thanks.

The Compleat Anachronist covers all sorts of research articles, not
just needlework.  I have just asked the upcoming editor if
non-members may subscribe, and will forward her answer.

Anyone who wishes to submit an article or proposal should contact her
at

Elisabeth MacAlester of Kintyre, MKA Heather Bryden <bryden at hers.com>

In addition, back issues of the CA are available from the
SCA Marketplace
P.O. Box 360789
Milpitas, CA 95036-0789

Needlework issues are #31 - Blackwork Embroidery, #86 - German
Embroidery.  Related issues that folks on this list might find of
interest are #41 - Dyestuffs,  #87 - Spinning.  They are $4 each.

Lady Alanna Volchevo Lesa
Partan Herald, Barony of Lochmere
Laurel Minion