HNW - Is anyone there????

Jafath Jafath at aol.com
Tue Apr 7 20:09:43 PDT 1998

<<
 I guess it's really hard to separate garb and needlework?

Well, here's an attempt <g>

Thanks to whoever recommended the Virginia Bath "Embroidery Masterworks" book.
It's lovely, and somehow I'd missed it up until now. I fell in love with the
German whitework panel, and want to make one. The question: has anyone had any
experience with the "double darning" technique? Apparently you run a row of
your darning pattern, and then go back over it reversed -- so all the fabric
is covered.

Second question: what am I going to do with this when it's finished? I don't
think I need my own altar cloth  . . .

Jo Anne