HNW - Guild Newsletter

Connie Carroll Connie.Bunny at worldnet.att.net
Wed Apr 8 02:48:16 PDT 1998

From:          "Debra Cobb" <dcobb at MAIL.MEYERNET.COM>

 needleworking an =
item for the Queen's Treasure Chest, teaching classes at a West Kingdom =
event, making favors for the Apprenticeship Program, etc.  If you wish =
to be a non-member, please send $3.00 to West Kingdom Needleworkers =
Guild, c/o Debra Cobb, P.O. Box 22, Lockwood, CA 93932.  My phone # is =
408/385-3040.  Again, thank you for your interest and we look forward to =
hearing from you.

Could you tell us more about needleworking for the Queen's Treasure
Chest? This sounds like something we might like to do in other
Kingdoms - if it isn't already being in some I don't know about.

Kassandra NickKraken
JUST CALL ME MISTRESS BUNNY