HNW - Compeat Anachronist Subscriptions

Robert J Welenc rjwelenc at erols.com
Wed Apr 8 08:45:09 PDT 1998

Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 20:33:12 -0500
To: Robert J Welenc <rjwelenc at erols.com>
From: Heather Bryden <bryden at hers.com>
Subject: Re: Compleat Anachronist

Unto Lady Alanna Volchevo Lesa does Elisabeth MacAlester of Kintyre
send
greetings.

>Gentle lady, there has been a query on the Historical Needlework
List
>as to whether non-SCA members can subscribe to the CA.  The lady
>asking used to play many years ago, but has since dropped out.

To be perfectly honest, I have no idea whether non-members can
subscribe to
the CA.  I would suggest that the lady contact Renee Signorotti at
the SCA
Corporate office.  The pertinent information is:

SCA, Inc.
Membership Services Office
P.O. Box 360789
Milpitas, CA   95036-0789
(800) 789-7486

I'm sorry I can't provide a definitive answer to your question.

EM

Tom Rettie                                         tom at his.com
Heather Bryden                                 bryden at hers.com