HNW - TI article rejected! :-(

Mike Newell 72123.411 at compuserve.com
Thu Apr 9 08:26:25 PDT 1998

Dear Eirny-

A lot of people find TI editors confusing. I constantly hear complaints
that thereis a constant begging for more articles, yet when people submit
articles it takes forever for them to achieve print. One editor used to
tell people their articles weren't scholarly enough. She would then turn
around and tell other people their articles were "too" scholarly! These
people are still bittere nough to complain to me, and it's
been several years,so rejection does go deep. :-(    This was  NOT Donna
Kenton/Rosalinde, it was someone else.

- -Kathryn
SCA:  Kathryn Goodwyn
"too many centuries..too little time"