HNW - TI article rejected! :-(

Mike Newell 72123.411 at compuserve.com
Thu Apr 9 08:26:24 PDT 1998

Dear Eowyn-

<Kathryn,  would your Assisi article and the two of mine I sent you long
ago play together nicely as a Compleat Anachronist booklet?  Do you know
anyone else who has written about Renaissance Italian voided embroidery, or
how it was used, that would fit with these articles to fill up a CA?  >

I'm not sure we have enough pages. My article is roughly 10 pages text and
two of graphics. Your articles were longer, I believe.I am going to write
to Debra about having it possibly published in the West Kingdom needlework
journal.

- --Kathryn
SCA: Kathryn Goodwyn
"too many centuries...too little time"