HNW - Copy of Assissi article

Mike Newell 72123.411 at compuserve.com
Thu Apr 9 08:26:19 PDT 1998

To everyone on the List who expressed an interest in a copy of my Assissi
article:

I am currently cleaning house for company, then going away for a few days
this weekend. I need time to buy a ton of clasp envelopes and will xerox
the article on the weekend of April 18th.

I'm not worrying much about total reimbursement, but if anyone who wants a
copy would jus tmail a $1.00 bill to me that would really help defray some
costs. Mail to:

Kathryn Newell
100 Mt. Arlington Blvd.
Landing, NJ 07850