HNW - Slight Delay

Mike Newell 72123.411 at compuserve.com
Tue Apr 14 12:15:42 PDT 1998

Dear List-

Due to my recent illness, my out of town trip now happens the rest of this
week. This will delay geting my Assissi article copied and mailed out for a
bit. I have received one mailed in offer (Robin Berry).

Although I am copying the so-so quality charts from Frieda Lipperhide
(1881) I am planning to rechart them for when my article is published. I
will then be happy to send them to anyone who sends an SASE. The other
charts with the article are neatly done on Cross Stitch Designer.

- --Kathryn
SCA: Kathryn Goodwyn
"too many centuries..too little time"

hey hey! I'm off to play in research libraries, hunting down needlework
patterns.....