HNW - TI article rejected! :-(

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 15 08:38:03 PDT 1998

Written by Eowyn,
>>Kathryn,  would your Assisi article and the two of mine I sent you
>>long ago play together nicely as a Compleat Anachronist booklet?  Do
>>you know anyone else who has written about Renaissance Italian
>>voided embroidery, or how it was used, that would fit with these
>>articles to fill up a CA?

Eowyn, do you have an article on Italian voided embroidery?  I have
never heard of this type of embroidery except referenced in textile
books and personal letters of the Renaissance families!  But only in
passing, never anything more detailed.  If there is an article, could I
persuade you to send a copy?  I'd be happy to reimburse you.  I would
like to know more about this type of embroidery.  I hope you can help
me.

Sincerely,
Allessandre Desiderio
Happy citizen of Elfsea, Ansteorra (Arlington, TX)

P.S.  Sorry to post this on the whole list, but I forgot to keep your
e-mail address to send this privately. :(