HNW - Computer design programs

Jacquie Samples jacquie-samples at uiowa.edu
Thu Apr 16 06:19:51 PDT 1998

Dear list,
Thank you very much for your helpful suggestions about computer software.
I will start writing to companies again for demos, etc.  I did download a
couple from the 'net, but didn't find one I liked.  If any of you who have
a good program would privately email me the manufacturer's mail or internet
address I would deeply appreciate it.  I think I need to examine a couple
more before actually investing.

Thanks again for all your help.

Jacquie Samples

mailto:jacquie-samples at uiowa.edu